Are You Searching for Qualified Candidates?
Automated Interviews Save Time And Money!
Alpine Interviews allows you to review candidate interviews quickly and efficiently,
all around your schedule.
Already an Alpine user? Access your account here
What is an automated interview?
An Automated Interview is a new way to screen job candidates.
You design an interview questionnaire for each opening and invite candidates by e-mail.
Candidates visit our website and record their answers to each question.
The interview video recording is captured by our system, ready for you to search, view and score at your convenience.
View a sample interview »
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Automated Video Interview?
The computer asks the questions, and candidates' responses are stored,
allowing the hiring manager to watch the interview at their convenience, and at any location.
This is not a video resume, or an online video meeting.
The candidate and the hiring employer do not need to be online at the same time.
Candidates do not know what questions are coming, and cannot rehearse their answers,
allowing the employer to get a true insight into their personality and communication skills.
The candidate gets to be seen as more than just a resume, and the hiring manager saves time and money!
How does it work?
Interview questions are written by the Employer, specific to each position.
Candidates are invited via e-mail. They can take the interview from anywhere with a PC and webcam
(their home, a friend's home, an Alpine Interview site, or the Employer site).
Once the interview is started, the questions are displayed on the screen, with a 30-second countdown to read the question.
The webcam then comes on automatically and records their answer.
The hiring Employer can then watch the recorded interview at their convenience, and collaborate with team members.
How does this affect our hiring process, and our bottom line?
- See more candidates, in a shorter period of time.
- Save money by greatly decreasing the time a manager and staff spend interviewing.
- View the interviews at any location.
- Collaborate with team members more easily. Compare candidates side by side more readily.
- Flag the best candidates for future positions, and view the interview over again.
- Ensure each candidate gets the same interview, every time.
- Use the software as an Applicant Tracking System, or easily integrate into your existing system.
- No software install required, videos are securely captured and stored online.
- Save time and money, while getting the best employees!